Sunday 6 June 2010

Dinner at Chaophraya

Initially, I thought this will be a straightforward post - put up some food pictures and talked about my birthday meal. However, after 2 cups of coffee and different versions of opening line, I can't decide what to write. It's been more than 30 minutes and I'm still not getting anywhere. These 3 pathetic sentences has been deleted and re-wrote at least 10 times. You know what, I will let the pictures do the talking...
Tropical fruit punch and Chaophraya Beach cocktail

Spicy mango salad with soft shell crab

Pork and crab dumplings

Grilled duck with plum sauce

Stir fry chicken with panang sauce

Sweet sticky rice with mango

Verdict - Loved it!!! This is my favourite Thai restaurant, and I always enjoyed myself whenever we decide to dine here.

Oh, I just remembered - there was a couple sitting not far from us. I think they were on their first date. The lady was fiddling with her noodles and eating really really politely, as in few strands of noodle each time. At one point, I really felt like telling her please stop playing with your food and leave your poor noodle alone if you have no interest in eating them. Food are meant to be eaten, not to be used as a tool to look sexy. And then she proceed to feed her date with her mushed up and cold noodle across the table *slapping forehead*...is this what they call young love or brainless courting antics??!!?!?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment