Sunday 9 May 2010

quiche lorraine

Went to John Lewis last weekend and got myself a dream food processor that can do magic. This is seriously so cool. No more painstakingly slicing potatoes into 1/2 inch slices, or kneading dough for ages. Now I have a trusty food processor that can do all the hard work within seconds. It's all thanks to all the wonderful people out there for their lovely wedding vouchers.

While I was there, I got myself a flan dish and I told hubby - "Whether you like it or not, I'm making quiche for dinner tomorrow. It's not open up for discussion". Hahaahhahaha...So here's my first ever quiche lorraine - love it!!!

If anyone will like the recipe, buzz me :)

Have a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeei. sedap laaaaaaaa! omg. fat food rite? but who cares! sedaaaaaaaap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very fattening...i used so much cheese AND double cream AND eggs...but taste oh-so-good!!!

    ReplyDelete